Omega Millions is a weekly drawing in the app that takes place every Thursday at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). Entrants can win up to a $1M prize per drawing.*
Omega Millions requires 20k Coins per entry and you can submit multiple entries in each drawing. Each entry is valid only during the corresponding weekly drawing period between 6:00:01 p.m. ET each Thursday and 5:59:59 p.m. ET the following Thursday.
How to play:
- From the Game Center, click on Weekly Drawing. Alternatively, you can navigate to the Settings screen (gear icon), tap the Omega Millions Results tab, then tap Enter Next Week’s Drawing.
- On the Omega Millions screen, tap Enter Drawing for 20k Coins or tap Enter Multiple Drawings. Otherwise, you can tap How To Play to view all available prizes and the Official Rules.
- Pick 6 numbers between 1 and 56 or tap Pick for me.
- Pick 1 bonus ball or tap Pick for me.
- Tap on Done, Enter Drawing. The Omega Millions screen displays a countdown showing how much time is left until the next drawing.
- Upon logging into Truist Long Game after the drawing takes place, you will see a pop-up screen that states Omega Millions Results are in! Tap View Results. Alternatively, you can view Omega Millions results for the most recent drawing by navigating to the Settings screen (gear icon) and tapping the Omega Millions Results tab. If you did not have any entries in the most recent drawing, you will not have any Omega Millions results to view.
Please note that Truist Teammates are not eligible to enter the Omega Millions Weekly Drawing. Teammates, for the purpose of this limitation, include both full-time and part-time employees and officers, and do not include contingent workers, directors or local advisory board members.
*The $1,000,000 prize is awarded in the form of an annuity that pays out $50,000 per year for twenty (20) years without interest.
Still have questions?
If you have any questions about Omega Millions, please refer to the Numbers Game Rules within the Truist Long Game Official Rules or contact Truist Long Game Help & Support by submitting a request here.