Trivia is a fun way to earn extra Coins in Truist Long Game while increasing your financial knowledge!
Ranging in difficulty levels, there are many Trivia topics to maximize your financial knowledge including insurance, debt, credit cards, banking, and more. Choose topics that interest you!
Each day you open the app, two quizzes of Trivia become available to play until you have completed all available quizzes. No Coins are required to play Trivia.
Choose which Trivia topic you want to play and earn Coins for playing! Earn even more Coins for answering questions correctly. To maximize your learning, read the explanation of the correct answer after answering each Trivia question.
How to play:
- From the Game Center, tap on Financial Trivia.
- Tap Play to begin a quiz in a Trivia topic.
- For each Trivia question, select an answer from the multiple-choice answers.
- Tap Collect Bonus Coins for each correct answer or tap Continue for each incorrect answer.
- After you have completed the two quizzes available that day, the next available quiz will have a countdown showing how many hours are left until you can play again. Tap Close & Play Tomorrow.
Coins earned from Trivia:
250 Coins per correct answer
500 Coins per completed quiz
5,000 Coins per completed topic
Still have questions?
If you have any questions about Trivia, you can contact Truist Long Game Help & Support by submitting a request here.