If you're interested in joining Truist Long Game for the first time and would like to try it out before linking or opening a Truist Bank account, you can opt into the 24-hour trial to enjoy a simulated version of the Truist Long Game app experience.
All cash wins during the trial are simulated and not redeemable, and no cash winnings will be paid out from the trial. Until you log in with your Truist Online Banking credentials and link to an eligible Truist Bank account, all gameplay and prizes during the trial are fully simulated.
During the trial, you will receive 500,000 Coins for gameplay (simulated). Any Coins and simulated cash wins from the trial will not be carried over to your Truist Long Game profile once you link to an eligible Truist Bank account. During the trial, you will also be encouraged to set up a personalized savings goal, which is represented as a “Savings Jar” in the app. Please note that this simulated savings goal will also not be carried over to your Truist Long Game profile once you link to an eligible Truist Bank account.
You may end the trial at any time during the 24-hour period to link to an eligible Truist Bank account, receive 1 million Coins, set up your savings goal, and start your Truist Long Game journey!
How to join the 24-hour trial:
- Download Truist Long Game from the App Store® or Google Play Store *
- On each of the initial tour screens, tap Next, then tap Get Started.
- From the Win the Savings Game screen, tap Get Started again.
- Tap Try It Out First to join the 24-hour trial. Otherwise, tapping the Sign Up with Truist button will direct you to the Truist account opening page outside of the Truist Long Game app.
- From the Welcome to your 24-hour trial screen, tap Start Trial.
- To end the trial early during the 24-hour period, tap Earn 1M Coins, Sign up today at the top of the screen from anywhere in the app or tap Sign up with Truist.
- Once the trial has ended after 24 hours, from the Your Simulated Trial is Over screen, tap Log in with Truist or Sign up with Truist to continue playing Truist Long Game.
*App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Still have questions?
If you have any questions about the trial, contact Truist Long Game Help & Support by submitting a request here.